Both my podcast and YouTube subscription lists have seen some great new additions this week.
The G2 on 5G from Moor Insights and Strategy is one you should definitely subscribe to. I was their 30th subscriber, lets see if the Freqs can get that north of 50 by Thanksgiving.
There’s an awful to packed in to 20 mins, great discussion, zero waffle.
Show notes below;
In this episode of The G2 on 5G, Anshel and Will Cover:
- House passes $750M Open RAN bill- what does it mean for adoption?
- Nokia, Qualcomm and Elisa show off 8 Gbps mmWave with two devices
- Start-up Celona and HPE Aruba partner to deliver integrated private networking solutions - how is it different than Nokia and Federated Wireless offerings?
- Qualcomm was given permission to sell Huawei 4G chipsets, not 5G
- Dish leases space on ~20K cell towers with Crown Castle - how does it impact its 5G rollout? (Dish may lose $3.3 billion in spectrum)
- Verizon & Apple Enterprise partnership to swap entire fleets of iPhones to iPhone 12 to get users on 5G at no cost.
Thanks for the mention Will & Anshel!